Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Donny and Marie.


These are the baby goats I got for my birthday. They are a little over a month old and are twins, boy and girl.

Sorry we missed seeing everyone at the party. I heard it was a huge success. I've still got the bug that kept us home. I've had it almost a week now. Luckily, the kids (children, not goats) haven't seemed bothered by it yet. Haylie was under the weather for a day, but not too bad. Two of the little girls I keep during the week had strep throat over the weekend, but I don't think that's what I've got. Maybe it started out as that, but it's evolved into a sinus infection/stomach bug. My 9-month old has it too, so we're taking it slow this week and not accomplishing much.

Hope everyone is enjoying summer so far. Wendy, let us know how VBS is going and what's going on with the new house.

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: