Tuesday, August 07, 2012

New co-op year planning

The New Co-op semester is almost here and I am so excited!  I have the planning underway and it's coming along nicely.  

It's funny because I have fall semester home school planning, co-op planning and GA's planning going on simultaneously.  Whew...the piles are crazy around here!  :)

I am teaching three classes this semester at our home school co-op and boy oh boy am I excited!  


I found this drawer stacker in the garage and I am planning to put it to good use!  My goal is to get it cleaned up and use it to transport my hand development works for the "littles" cutting class.  Yeah!  As you can see it has lots of stuff inside - I dug through my practical life box and pulled out several things I could use for my class.  ExCiTiNg!  


I made myself a notebook to hold my lesson plans and various supplies for my classes.  I found some pretty dividers in my school stuff to use - yeah!  You can see my Cutting Skills detail page just behind the divider.  This is my "littles" class where they will be learning all about scissors, safety, cutting and developing their hand muscles.  I think this will be a really fun class!


For each class I wrote out a class details page that will help me execute each class.  Above is my Fun with Sand class details.  My boys are so excited about this class.  The kids are going to get to be creative and draw their own pictures and then after they have them drawn they will bet to trace them with glue and "sand" them.  Cool, huh?


Here is my Cards for Soldiers details page.  This class if for the 10-12 year-olds.  I wanted the kids to be able to write well on their own.  The plan is to encourage them to love on others.  They will be making cards, writing letters and making artwork to send to various soldiers.  I am really excited about this opportunity.

Since I am finished with the majority of our home school planning and just have some prep work to do, I will be concentrating more on getting my co-op class supplies together and finalizing plans!

No comments: