Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Whew...what a day. It is the last day my Bug is 4 and I hate to say, but I am glad it is coming to a close. The boys are sleeping, my work is almost complete...I am headed to a hot bath and my book...lol. It has been a long day. The boys and I headed to the old school to drop off some books Mr. M wanted to borrow and have lunch. The boys were able to work in the classes with the kids and they had fun. But boy is it a looooong way over there. 1 1/2 hours! ugh! We did get to stop and see Granny while we were up there though, so that was good. She is doing better and was talking some. When we got home they were both tired and grouchy...bug fell asleep on the way home and that wasn't good. But we ate a quick dinner...played a little and headed to the bath. Which went sour quickly... So toothbrushing, a book and lights out were quick tonight. They went to sleep and I cleaned up the kitchen and readied our stuff for tomorrow. Whew...I am tired now, so off I go to my tub and my book....gonna kiss my 4 year old on the way...5 tomorrow...how time does fly...love to all.

Oh, I have student fair tickets if anyone wants any - the fair starts Sept. 26th and these tickets are good for any weekday for students. If you want some, let me know - I have plenty!!!!

No comments: