Monday, September 15, 2008

Hello all...well another busy week is here - does life ever slow down? LOL

The boys and I had fun at coop today - Kaden played with his friends in Ms. Marci and Ms. Larissa's class and enjoyed the nice weather on the playground. Kutter's class worked on their letter books and the calendar. During PE we played kickball - that is interesting...most of them don't really get the concept yet, so it is mostly the adults cheer them on with exact instructions. LOL. Kutter got two people out though and would have had a third if I hadn't redirected him. (The little boy is soooo little and wanted to get to base so badly and Kutter had already gotten him out once.) During art they talked about hieroglyphics and cartouche (I think I spelled that right). It was part of the Egyptian culture stuff. It was fun though.

We are heading into town to do a mystery shop at Target in a bit and then head up to FBC to set up for school tomorrow. I am also beginning a ladies bible study on Monday's at FBC so we will stay for that. We are going to do the book Captivating by Stacy Eldridge. I think that is her name, I have to pick up my book from mom so I am not exact on that. I have read the book before - we discussed it at MOM's group a few years back. For all you ladies out there and young ladies it is awesome!!!!

Well that is all the news for now...I will end with a favorite verse...

16 Come and listen, all you who fear God,
and I will tell you what he did for me.
17 For I cried out to him for help,
praising him as I spoke.
18 If I had not confessed the sin in my heart,
the Lord would not have listened.
19 But God did listen!
He paid attention to my prayer.
20 Praise God, who did not ignore my prayer
or withdraw his unfailing love from me.

Love to all...

No comments: