Saturday, July 28, 2012

Finishing Up May!

Well here it is, barely 8 am on Saturday morning and my plans for today are already out the door.  But since I am up I figured I might as well work on my blogging!  Someday as I look back and read all about our crazy escapades and looney-ness I am going to be so thankful that I took a few moments to write stuff down!  :)

More GA stuff...the girls made the flower centerpieces for the GA ceremony tables.  We used coffee filters and water colors to paint dozens and dozens of beautiful flowers.  The girls did such a great job and they loved painting!
Megan - painting away! 
Laine working by Lillie! 
Emma and Keegan 
Madelynn 
Ariel and Camryn 

Aubrey, Georgia and Callie 
Aubrey and Aubrey 
Caitlyn 
Lori and Callie sharing snack! 
Michaela working on her Journey book! 
Megan, Kennedy and Ashlynn sharing snack! 
Our itty bitties...just about 7 weeks old...they loved the litter box at this time.  Little crazies...they were always sleeping in it!  LOL 
Here's my Smokey Kitty...I love this little guy! 
Oh Hermie is going under!  LOL - we were so excited to see him dive into the dirt!  The boys couldn't wait to see them emerge as moths! 
Mom, baths again...what is this? 
Oh, it's so hard being a basset hound! 
Momma's Sadie Girl! 
Lady Bug...she is so much more tolerant to my bath time ritual!  LOL 
The itty bitties get a bath too.  Tigger and Lucas.  Tigger says - Mom, I am so offended. 
Lucky, Minnie Me and Smokey! 
Lucky:  "Hey Smokey, let's make a break for it! On three, one...two..." 
Lady Bug babysitting the kitties. 
Minnie Me:  "Oh Mom, why must you do this to me?" 
Lucky:  "I am a drowned rat, Mom this is so embarrassing". 
Minnie Me:  "Psst, hey you, Dog, can you get me out of here?" 
There's my Smokey...with his beautiful blue eyes. 
Saved!  Momma Kitty took Minnie Me under the house and we heard her crying.  Well the hole in the porch floor is the perfect spot for saving a kitty!  LOL  Yes we really do have a hole in the porch.  It's on the to do list.  A butterfly net is all you need to scoop up a kitty!  LOL  (Oh and yeah, we have a rock slab over the hole, so no one falls in!) 
All tuckered out after bath time! 
Can you guess what this might be? 
A turtle!   
We found him trying to cross the road, so we scooped him up to take down by the creek.  But he was so mud covered we decided to bath him first.  Yes, that is a toilet brush.  No, we do not use it in the toilet.  It's designated for things like dog water bowl cleaning and turtle washing.  LOL   
There goes Daddy and Bug...on the mower to the creek with "Fred, the red eared slider" 
The boys and I found a new love on the ipad.  Word finds!  Yeah! 
Look what my sweet GA girls brought me!  Awww! 
Red working on Hungry Fish!  Math learning on the ipad!  ;)

Oh, could it be...I finished May...well, Whoopie!  Yippee!  Yahoo!

Until next time!  we-

No comments: