Friday, July 13, 2012

Far behind and trying not to beat myself up over that!

Are you laughing yet? Personally, I am quietly chuckling as I sit here at the library.

My name is Wendy and I am not a blogaholic. Lol

I have my pics uploaded and even a rough outline started. I suppose I should be celebrating that little victory, huh? Lol. But being me, what should I say, I am more upset with myself that I have not gotten it done yet. So, anticipation is building can we say that? The blog is coming soon and you will see a glimpse into our crazy lives as summer is upon us, fiercely, quickly and with lots of fun stuff going on.

At the moment, I am at the library, taking a break from my exercise this morning before I am to go deliver Meals on Wheels. I was at the cemetery this morning, taking some pictures for find a grave and my shoes got soaking wet. Therefore I am actually sitting here with my dry socks in my bag and and my wet shoes off. I figured I would give them a chance to dry for a few minutes.

The boys are at golf camp this week. Today is the last day actually, they are having a blast. Which I am very glad to hear.

I would like to put the request out there for prayer. I am mulling over a few ideas and would love for you to pray with me. I want to make sure all I do is within God's will for me... It just makes life so much easier,you know? :). Anyway, if you will pray, along with me, that I will feel His direction, I would appreciate it.

Hubby and I have been trying a new fitness plan app. It's called my fitness pal and it helps to count calories and keep track of nutrients, carbs, fats, sugars and sodium; things like that. We've been using it for just a few days actually, I started it Monday. I like it because it helps keep me accountable, and it also helps me track any exercise that I do. Which is helpful because I walk, but I really don't know how much. I have never been a calorie counter so this is only to me but I like it so far. I think it's good for me and hubby. It's helped to motivate me to go walking, so when I drop the boys off at camp, I've been going to the cemetery and walking for 45 minutes to an hour each day. My plan is to take the dogs out in the morning and go walking with them. I know they will enjoy it and it gives me some much needed exercise!

Anyway I just had a few minutes to ramble on and post an update about what is going on this week, or today actually. Now I'm off to pick up Meals on Wheels and deliver before I pick up the boys.

I know you are all on the edge of your seat waiting for my next update, I hope to have it out very soon! Thank you for your prayers and your reading.

Until next time....we-

No comments: