Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hello 2009!

Well to all...I actually missed the new year...oops! Go figure...not me! LOL

I was working away here at my faithful computer listening to the fireworks going off in our neighborhood, praying the field wouldn't be set on fire and just let the stroke of 2008/2009 slip right by. huh...I hope that is an indicator of how boring my year will be...I could use boring....really I could.

But anyway...I submitted a few more assignments and completed the research paper part of that project. I have an essay and a concept map to attach before it is complete, but hey I am a little closer.

You would all be so proud...I actually got a wild hair Tuesday and decided that I was going to uproot my entire living/dining/family area and redo! Something new for the new year right? LOL. Anyway I finished it late this afternoon. Finally...but it is a whole new look with lots of space for the kids to run - as they have already shown me. I am rethinking that aspect...lol. But it is so comfortable that I will just have to put up with it! I have the living room set up so that it overflows into the family area where the boys and I can school with much more room! Woo-hoo!

Well, I better sign off for now...I hear little feet headed to the potty. Much love and well wishes to all...Happiest New Year Wishes. May you and yours be richly blessed by our Lord in this new year!

1 comment:

memaw said...

WAY TO GO!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR