Sunday, August 27, 2006

Well, hello again. Sorry it has been so long. The boys, Brian and I have been keeping quite busy setting up house, routines, schedules etc.

Kutter is enjoying Mother's Day Out every Wed. His teacher Ms. Davi is a sweet lady that keeps him busy learning letter sounds and bible lessons. He seems to enjoy it.

Kaden is now crawling all over the house. He is quite funny chasing his brother and I up and down the hall. Kutter says he is the monster trying to get him. As of yesterday (Braden's birthday) Kaden's first tooth broke though. Thank goodness. He was quite a bear for a while there. Bottom right, the left one is almost there...not long I am sure!

We have joined the YMCA and I am enjoying aerobics classes. The boys like to play in the Kids Club and Kutter loves to play basketball with Daddy.

I have also joined the MOM's Club at Ferris Ave Baptist Church. We had our kickoff last Friday which was lots of fun! I look forward to attending and being a part of the bible study and fun things they have planned!

Ferris Avenue is our church home here in Waxahachie. They have an awesome Children's program and great bible studies. The worship service is at 8am...a little early, but that Southern Gospel singing is so worth it!

I will be mailing postcards out to all you ladies concerning a bible study for family/friends. I hope you decide to be a part of it and I do look forward to working with you all. I think it will be a great thing to do together. Check your mail this week and email/call/write me with questions, comments and suggestions.

All for now...till next time...love one another...we-

No comments: