Saturday, July 08, 2006

Oh, what a day! I have spent most of the day cleaning out the front porch. It is amazing the amount of crap that has come out of that one little area. I am truly shocked! The house looks like a tornado went through it. There is a huge pile in the living room waiting ot be loaded into the truck tommorrow after church for the boys and I to haul to Wax. Then there is a huge pile in the office (like the office needs any more piles) :) for me to freecycle or craig's list. Then there is a huge pile in the classroom that I am sorting and reboxing, etc...

I have posted pics for you guys to see on the Kodak Easy Share system. You just log in and you can view the latest albums. Sorry I haven't been on top of sending out pics. I just get busy and since I can only send one at a time to mom and dad, it takes a while. But they are there for you to view...the kids are so big now...my Kaden will be 7 months old next week. Can you believe that?

Bug is such a nut, he has been in Heaven today pulling out toys and strowing them everywhere. It has been fun let me tell ya!

All for now I guess...love to all...we-

No comments: