Sunday, August 22, 2010

So here it is....over one year later...I have given up on trying to do it all...lol.

It's crazy these days...all the time, but that's what life is about I suppose.

The boys are so big these days...Bug will be 7 next month. Can you believe that - seven!

We start Co-op classes at Midlothian Home School Co-op tomorrow. Another fun year I know it already! Bug will be learning about the solar system this fall, I know he will love that! Red will be learning about all sort of fun stuff in Ms. Linda's pre-k class. He thinks Ms. Linda hung the moon and is very excited about this year!

Bug just finished up 1st grade math...he ended the year with an average of 99. Crazy Bug - he is one smart kiddo! Love him!!! We will finish up 1st grade phonics this week. 2nd grade begins next week. Crazy Bug, he sure is growing up.

Red will continue Pre-K this year, but I am throwing in Kindergarten Math and Science. I don't think we are quite ready for a full blow Kindergarten schedule just yet.

It's gonna be a fun year!

No comments: