Thursday, November 27, 2008

Where oh where has November gone???


I can not believe that Thanksgiving is already here. But oh so much to be thankful for...my family first and the joy they bring!


The boys and I traveled to Arkansas last week to visit with Grandma and all the Aunts and Uncles and cousins. It was a lot of fun! But oh, such a long trip. The ride in the car is killer. But it is worth it. It was sooooo cold while we were there so we spent a lot of time doing stuff inside the house. The first night we were there it was 23 degrees!!!! Brrrr. I got a lot of homework done! Someone in the neighborhood had a wireless connection so I took advantage! LOL. I even finished a class - Human Development.


The boys and I spent all of Tuesday and yesterday cleaning house and getting ready for this weekend. We are spending Thanksgiving day with Mom and Dad - I think they cousins are coming too. That will be lots of fun!!!! Mom and I plan to hit the sales on Friday morning! Woo-Hoo! I love to shop the sales after Thanksgiving! It is so fun!!!!! I have some definite plans for Wal-mart! This Saturday BJ's family is coming up and we are all going out to dinner. We decided to do it the easy way and let someone else clean it up! Yeah!


The boys and I spent part of our clean up time wrapping presents. We actually have quite a bit of our shopping done so the tree looks really festive and pretty. We went ahead and decorated way early so we would be ready for this weekend. the kids love it. We bought a 8 foot tree (prelighted) for @20 at an auction in Comanche...what a deal! Let me see if I can get a picture in here...

hmm...well it's not loading...I will have to try again in a bit. It is really pretty. The boys did a great job decorating it. We have to make a topper for it because it is so tall. LOL

The boys and I wrote out our Christmas letters to Santa last night. Bug insisted I write one too...LOL.

Well I can't get the pics to upload just yet...I will try again in a bit...probably our slow connection.

Anyway - I gotta get so we can be on our way. Happy Turkey Day to all! Tell someone you are thankful for them...we-


No comments: