Tuesday, June 13, 2006

daaaa dant! just when you thought it was safe to log on again. I myself have been busy with dealing with these fools at Unemployment commission. I think you have to have a degree in unprintable names to work there. Anyways,besides living with constant worry about when and if I will get another check and what my uncertain future holds, I have not been good company. Anyways-

Aunt Dottie, do you all still use old socks when staining furniture? If so, I have some for you. It is a clean out at Natasha's house. I have a bunch of stuff to get rid of, a lot of it family gets the first pick. I have a twin size flat, fitted, and pillowcase with a floral design. A shower curtain rod. Candles and holders, carpet sample squares, one of which is wool,scotchguard, spray paint, armor all, dishes, vases, clothes hangers, if you are looking for it, i may have it and it is free to family. Since my uncertain future may hold a move, to God knows where, with it's own set of problems, I am starting now. If you all also want a bunch of Christmas wrapping paper, I have that too. depending on mood, even more stuff goes. I have an entire secton in my two car garage devoted to the pile of stuff, that is as tall as I am and long as my car, as Grand Am, of stuff for garage sale/give away/e bay.
Let me know.
Till next time, take care of yourself, and each other

No comments: