Wednesday, June 14, 2006

At the fencepost Here I go. I am tired and want a nap! What is that? I have just finished up two Huge rockers. Tom is finishing up a swing for these people also. We have people coming this evening to pick up children's furniture. Glad we are kinda getting caught up. Yes, Tasha, I still use the socks, and old t-shirts to work on this furniture. I can't see buying a box of rags. Well, other than that I have been looking for locations for a family, birthday, and anniversary celebration--camping area. Think I have found one that will hold everyone. It has enough sleeping area, dining, game room, and fishing. You will learn more later. Start putting back those nickels and dimes. It works out at a good rate. Love you all and have a great day, week, month and year. Keep your eyes on the LORD, and HE will show you the way! Philippians 4:19 Love Memaw

No comments: