Wednesday, May 31, 2006

At the fencepost Hello I hope everyone is fine. Tom and I made it in with all the loads of logs. Now to get them all milled!! Sure hope we get the sawmill raised before we start. It will be a killer on the back for us both. Before, we start milling we have to finish the orders. We still have quite a few to go and Fathers Day is around the corner. It has been along week, and it is only Wednesday. Well, see everyone this weekend. By the way Tasha how big is the swimming pool??? Forgot to tell Angela about the pool for the kids. I don't know who told me you had one or am I dreaming?? Well, out to the shed to get the rocking chair and other things coated and ready to go. By the way do I need to bring tables and what about chairs?? I figured about 52 people. Well, I have to get to my job, and get the furniture done. Well have a wonderful day. John 3:16 Love Memaw Dottie

No comments: